Jason Yudcovitch has worked in accounting since 1985 and is currently a partner at SLF. In addition to over 20 years in the public accounting field, he spent six years as the VP operations of a local group of companies. This diversification allows Jason to provide unique insight and business counsel to clients in the manufacturing, real estate, services, investments, import, export and not-for-profit industries. Other areas of specialization include advisory services for high net worth clients, research and development claims and estate work.
A dedicated community volunteer, Jason has lent his talents to a number of organizations, including the Jewish Public Library for which he served as treasurer for seven years.
- CA, CPA (Completion of uniform final examination) – 1987
- McGill University, Bachelor of Commerce – 1986
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Quebec
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada