Your Tax Planning Experts
With all of the challenges facing businesses today, professional tax planning services aren’t a luxury – they’re a strategic investment. Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- Your business is growing and turning a healthy profit.
- Your organizational structure is becoming more complex.
- The government has rolled out new tax legislation and you’re not sure how it impacts your company.
- You’re about to acquire another business or a property.
- You’re about to sell an asset or divest yourself of an operating unit.
- You are poised to break into markets outside of Canada.
- You’ve decided to sell your business or transfer it to a family member.
- You’re looking for help in planning your retirement and your estate.
In these and other situations, tax planning is crucial in reducing expenses, safeguarding your assets and providing your management team with vital insight into how to make more effective, efficient and economical business decisions.
At SLF, our tax specialists can pinpoint opportunities specific to your business or individual portfolio and work with you to resolve issues in a creative and proactive manner. Ask us how our high-level expertise can help you with the following:
- Corporate tax planning and compliance
- Personal tax planning and compliance
- Estate and retirement planning
- Corporate restructuring
- International taxation issues
- Transfer pricing
- Mergers and acquisitions.
GST / QST Services
We are also available to partner with you to take control of your GST/ QST processes to minimize your risk and maximize your productivity. Our team can help you:
- Better understand and fulfill your GST/ QST obligations
- Resolve problems related to GST/ QST assessments
- File a voluntary disclosure to avoid the assessment of penalties on unpaid GST /QST
- Meet your responsibilities as a non-resident carrying on business in Canada.