- Consulting and advisory solutions
Morty Lober provides assurance and advisory services to owner-managed businesses, with an emphasis on corporate and personal taxation. Many of Morty’s clients also benefit from his retirement and estate planning and wealth management expertise, as well as his considerable knowledge of banking and corporate finance. He also has experience in Canada/US and international transactions.
Before joining SLF in 1980, Morty was the VP finance of the Canadian subsidiary of a US public company. He is very active in community affairs, as well as serving on the board of the Canadian Association of Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Quebec Region.
- McGill University, Bachelor of Commerce – 1968
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Quebec
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada