- Consulting and advisory solutions
Luciano D’Ignazio joined SLF in 1989 and has been an assurance and advisory business since 1996. He works closely with a number of owner-managed companies in such varied industries as food processing, construction, retail, railway, telecommunications, engineering, clothing manufacturing, distributing and wholesaling, tailoring his assurance and advisory expertise to meet their specific needs.
Luciano has played a significant role in helping a number of businesses launch their initial public offerings or secure government grants and financing for their start-up or expansion projects. Financial forecasts, budgets and corporate and personal tax planning are among the other services he offers to ensure his clients have the tools they need to sharpen their competitive edge.
A strong believer in giving back to the community, Luciano is a governor of the Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association and a board member of the Kidney Foundation of Canada.
- In-depth Brokers and Investment Dealers Course – 2002
- CICA Tax Practice Course – 1996
- Chartered Professional Accountant – 1990
- McGill University, Bachelor of Commerce – 1986
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Quebec
- Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association (governor)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada