Field of expertise
- Consulting and advisory services
Christina Garnes joined SLF in 1999 and provides assurance, advisory and management consulting services to owner-managed businesses in manufacturing, real estate, construction, distribution industries and non-profit organizations. Her consulting services include preparation of financial forecasts and budgets, as well as assistance with applications for COVID-19 related government assistance.
Christina is involved in office recruitment activities and the organization of activities for the firm’s social committee. She prides herself on her strong interpersonal, dedication and problem-solving skills and this skillset has been key to what she has been able to accomplish in her career.
- Concordia University - Bach. Of Commerce — 1999
- Chartered Professional Accountant — 2003
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Québec
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada