Aurélien joined SLF in 2018 and is currently a Principal. With more than 10 years of experience in accounting, he provides assurance and advisory services to companies in various sectors: manufacturing, retail, real estate, financial services (fund management companies) and non-profit organizations. Auditing numerous large companies, both public and private, has enabled him to further augment his skillset. Aurélien also provides corporate and personal tax services.
Prior to coming aboard with SLF, Aurélien was a Tax Analyst with Deloitte and went from there to working as a Teaching Assistant for the University of Quebec, in Montreal, for five years. He then moved to Ernst & Young as a Senior Auditor and spent four years there, leaving in 2015, to join Mazars as a Senior Auditor.
- Université du Québec à Montréal – MBA Accounting Science – 2019
- Chartered Professional Accountant Auditor – 2015
- Université du Québec à Montréal – BAA (Accounting) – 2009
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Quebec
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada