Schwartz Levitsky Feldman S.E.N.C.R.L./s.r.l./LLP one of Canada’s largest partnership of chartered professional accountants, provides a full range of auditing, accounting, taxation, business valuation, litigation support, computer consulting, management consulting, insolvency, and financial crisis services. Worldwide representation is offered through SLF’s affiliation with HLB International.
Why work with us…
- SLF provides you with the opportunity to work in an environment, which allows you to reach your full potential and promote a positive impact for your clients and community.
- At SLF, the culture is supportive and transparent. We are committed to a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming in a very collaborative environment.
- As a Tax Technician, you’ll work in a team of critical and passionate thinkers, continuously improving clients’ tax function process in their tax procedures and documentation so they may focus on growing their business.
- SLF provides employees with a productive and fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, paid vacation, employer-funded health & wellness plans, and hybrid work-arrangement or a 100% remote flexibility for this role.
What you’ll do…
- Demonstrate critical thinking and ability to identify tax risk and opportunities.
- Ability to prepare tax returns and assists in implementing strategies for individuals, corporations, and trusts. Assist in ensuring compliance is met with tax filing obligations relating to accuracy, quality and relevance.
- Remain current on taxation issues and display a strong know how, and learn when to apply tax information and why.
What you bring…
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong focus on client service and a commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people.
- Undergraduate degree, accounting designation is an asset.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills, French is an asset.
SLF is committed to employment equity and maintaining a diverse workforce in an environment which is perceived to be fair and non-discriminatory. We welcome applications from designated group members – women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities and accommodations are available for persons with disabilities taking part in any aspect of our selection/hiring process. Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process please email us at and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.