Schwartz Levitsky Feldman S.E.N.C.R.L./s.r.l./LLP one of Canada’s largest partnership of chartered professional accountants, provides a full range of auditing, accounting, taxation, business valuation, litigation support, computer consulting, management consulting, insolvency and financial crisis services. Worldwide representation is offered through SLF’s affiliation with HLB International.
Why work with us…
- SLF is committed in helping you to be successful and working alongside people who will empower you to grow and lead.
- At SLF, the culture is supportive and transparent.We are committed to a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming in a very collaborative environment.
- SLF provides employees with a productive and fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, paid vacation, employer-funded health & wellness plans. We believe in flexibility, innovation and creativity and we support you in how you need and want to work.
What you’ll do…
- Provide a wide range of tax compliance and consulting services to Canadian and multinational clients.
- Creating efficiencies and aiding in developing and coaching diverse teams.
- Ability to simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
What you bring…
- An interest in working with digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace.
- A keen business mind with experience in both Canadian tax compliance and advisory.
- Undergraduate degree; accounting designation an asset.
- Master’s degree in taxation or completion of the CICA In-depth tax course.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills (English and French).
SLF is committed to employment equity and maintaining a diverse workforce in an environment which is perceived to be fair and non-discriminatory. We welcome applications from designated group members – women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities and accommodations are available for persons with disabilities taking part in any aspect of our selection/hiring process. Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process please email us at and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.