Schwartz Levitsky Feldman, LLP, one of Canada’s largest partnerships of chartered professional accountants, provides a full range of auditing, accounting, taxation, business valuation, litigation support, computer consulting, management consulting, insolvency and financial crisis services. Worldwide representation is offered through SLF’s affiliation with HLB International.
The payroll administrator is responsible for the full payroll cycle for two bi monthly payrolls.
- Prepare, verify and process all employee payroll related payments
- Liaison with staff on payroll and personnel matters to maintain and update employee information
- Prepare government reporting including deductions at source, records of employment and T4/R1, CNESST reporting
- Administration of group insurance and other benefits
- Prepare and maintain training report detail
- Prepare and balance payroll journal entries and account reconciliations
- Update billing system for employee rates, hours and match employee reporting for vacation, leave and training
- Assist in accounting and billing as assigned
Requirements and Conditions:
- Five years’ experience in payroll administration
- College Diploma in Accounting and Administration
- Knowledge of laws governing payroll and employment conditions
- Hands-on experience with payroll software, MS Office, and accounting software
- Detail oriented with good sense of organization to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong bilingual communicator in both French and English (Oral and written)
- Responsible, and discreet, with utmost professional integrity.
Regular office hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm, with possibility of working in part from home and in part at the office.