Schwartz Levitsky Feldman, LLP, one of Canada’s largest partnerships of chartered professional accountants, provides a full range of auditing, accounting, taxation, business valuation, litigation support, computer consulting, management consulting, insolvency and financial crisis services. Worldwide representation is offered through SLF’s affiliation with HLB International.
The accounting technician performs basic accounting and taxation duties.
- Prepare write-ups of client transactions
- Track investment transactions
- Prepare reports/worksheets for tax purposes
- Prepare payroll calculations and reports
- Prepare T4/RL1 summaries
- Prepare T5/RL16 summaries
- Prepare commodity taxes reports
- Communicate with government representatives
- Input data for personal tax returns
Post-secondary education in accounting or finance and a working knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy and experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
Regular office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m from January 1 to April 30 and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. from May 1 to December 31.